Sunday 5 May 2019


All posts from Inquiry Spaces and Wondering Places can be found here:

Creative Explorations MvH Blog

"Creativity takes Courage"
Henri Matisse

The blog Inquiry Spaces and Wondering Places has been a joy to write and curate for the past 6 years. I have loved sharing all of the wonderful learning and creative endeavours within our learning space. However, as my own journey in life evolves I have made the decision to rename the blog. All of my content and blog posts can now be found at: 





I look forward to continuing to share creative play for children and inspiring creative living. The creative studio is also alive with new ideas for my Etsy shop and I hope you will find that perfect creative piece for your own encounters with children. Visit the shop here:







I want to thank everyone who connected with me here. I look forward to seeing you over at:



Click the link to see all of the past blog posts just under a new name. 


Sincerely, 


No comments:

Post a Comment